Thursday 5 April 2018

Winter flowers.

Hi there on this Sunny Thursday Morning. I hope you are well and enjoying this beautiful sunshine we are having today. I thought I'd share these cards with you today featuring a creative expressions stamp set i was lucky enough to win over on Sue Wilson's blog...
I coloured the stamped winter flowers in with promarkers and used backing papers to coordinate with the colours in the flowers
I thought I would keep the cards simple and let the stamps do all the work. They are good in the fact that they have the shading lines on the stamp, so for a novice like me they are ideal to colour in. I think thats all for now. Please call back again for more craftyness....



Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
   X

1 comment:

  1. These are some beautiful cards. Love the stamp set you used.

    ReplyDelete