Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter.

Hi there on this Easter Sunday. Thought I'd share this stamped Easter card that I have shared with you before on my blog. I thought it deserved another come back.
I used a justrite stamp, distress inks ( peeled paint, mustard seed and broken China ) card and a sentiment.
I started with a card 7.5cm x 21cm. Matt a blue piece of paper 6.5cm x 20cm on to the card, then cut a piece of white card 6cm x 19.5cm and stamp the image 3 times, making sure they are at equal distances apart. Stamp 'Happy' at the top, 'Easter' at the bottom as shown. Mask the centre image and stamp a swirl at the base, take the mask off and the swirl appears behind the jug. Colour the flowers and jug with distress inks. I watered them down to give it a more lose water coloured feel. ( I must confess i really need to practice more on my colouring in, and master the techniques better )
To finish assemble the card together with cosmic shimmer and finish the daffodil heads with a sprinkling of glitter.
Please leave a comment if you wish and Happy Crafting!!
Love
Sharon
    X



1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you. Beautiful card for this special occasion.

    ReplyDelete