Tuesday 24 April 2018

Springtime tulips

Hi there on this Tuesday morning. Here is the next card I wanted to share with you featuring the pretty paper boutique nesting dies. I believe this set is from the third collection to come out... I started by cutting the largest die in yellow card then the next die down in lime green card to foam the pretty doily shape. I cut the pierced circle in white card then stamped the sentiment in black ink. ( in this occasion I didn't want to use the sentiment die included )  Next I cut a ring to go around the circle to frame it. ( the piercing is still visible around the circle ) At this stage i assembled all the card together then finally I added a glitter foam butterfly from the collection. I think these dies are so versatile. Next time I will share a shaped card to showcase the possibilities of this die collection....
Thanks for calling in and happy crafting.
Love
Sharon
   X


1 comment:

  1. Love the design of your card Sharon! These dies look great.

    ReplyDelete