Monday 9 April 2018

Doily card.

Hi there on this Monday afternoon. I hope you are well and enjoying your day. I thought I'd share this easy card wih you today, to showcase this sweet dixie doily die. When I first got this die I wasn't sure what to do with it, so on this card I decided to make it the focal part of my design.
I off set another doily in gold mirri board behind the main doily to give it a more luxurious feel and finished the centre with an enamel blue dot. I adhered this with foam pads onto my mats and layers. l cut a banner from white card, stamped 'with love' onto it then tied bakers twine around it. I adhered this to my card with foam pads. I think it looks very Moroccan and would be lovely in bright, virberate colours ...I think that's all for know. I hope I have inspired you a little.


Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
    X

No comments:

Post a Comment