Tuesday 2 February 2016

Especially for you.

Hi everyone. I just had to share another post featuring the marianne butterfly. The card is quite simple but the butterfly gives it that focal point and looks very elegant on any special card.


I started this card with a pre scored A5 card blank. Matt a piece of silver mirri board onto the front then take the square insert die out of the jasmine dream embossing folder and die set ( tonic studio's ) and cut an aperture into a piece of white embossed card, raise it onto foam pads and attached it on to the card, leaving a border. Cut a white stripe of card 3.5cm wide and stamp 'especially for you' on the right hand side ( clearly besotted stamp ) then back it onto silver mirri and attach it to the card.
I double layred the butterfly ( one white and one gold mirri ) and added a string of pearls on the body of the butterfly. Finally I added a trail of sequins in silver and gold to match the butterflies wings.
I hope this gives you some inspiration to follow and please let me no if you would like any more information on this card...for example the measurements.
Thanks for calling in and Happy Crafting!!
Love Sharon xx



1 comment: