Tuesday 10 April 2018

For somebody special.

Hi there on this rainy Tuesday Morning. I have lots of hunkydory background and topper sheets to use up, so i thought I'd start making some quick cards for my male family members. I struggle making male themed cards so this was just the ticket.
I cut the A4 background sheet in half and backed it onto gold mirri board. I took a tag from one of the topper sheets and put a eyelet in either end with some twine. I threaded it behind the tag and wrapped it around the gold mirri board. I adhered this to the cream base card with foam tape to give it height. To finished i sat by my toppers onto my card and raised them up with foam pads to give them extra dimension. I'm quite pleased with the overall finished affect. I will share more cards with you made using my hunkdory stash next time. Thank you for calling in.



Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
    X

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful card indeed. I like using Hunkydory products and this is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete