Friday 13 April 2018

Gardeners delight.

Hi there on this Friday afternoon. I hope you are enjoying your day and looking forward to the weekend. I have a gardening card to share with you today, prefect for those male or female gardeners out there. I'm not a bit green fingered, but for pulling the odd weed or to out. I do appreciate the hard work that goes into planning a garden and nurturing plants and I love to see beautiful gardens when am out and about.
I love cards with banners and flags on them so I thought I'd try and incorperate them into my design. I inked most of the edges to give the card a down the potting shed earthy look and you can't have a gardening card without a bit of garden twine somewhere, the enamel dots in each corner, finish the entire card off. I was quite pleased with the end result. I hope you like it too.
Thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate them, please call in soon
Love
Sharon
    X



1 comment: