Tuesday 17 April 2018

Wellington bear continued...

Hi there on this Tuesday Morning. I hope you are having a good day so far.. I am going to my card class today. I'm not sure what we'll be up to, but I'm sure it will be something we'll enjoy doing, we get the chance to play with different products. Last time we did a Lovely plant pot card with a hidden message inside. I keep forgetting to share it with you. I'm on a roll with my male cards at the moment, but I will get time to share it with you in the future. I mentioned in my last post that i would share some more Wellington bear cards. I rather like the paper on this one and the red makes the 2 toppers pop, the candy just gives it that finishing touch...i think that's all for today. Thanks for calling in.
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
   X

No comments:

Post a Comment