Wednesday 25 April 2018

Especially for you.

Hi there on this Wednesday morning. Unfortunately i have got my posts muddled up, so the card i was intending to share with you today. I will share tomorrow instead...yet again this card is from the beautiful paper boutique collection. I can't stop using these dies, the possibilities  are endless. This time i thought I would incorporate the dies on a 8x8ins card and show how they look equally as gorgeous on a larger format.
I started by positioning all my mats on my card, before i adhered the mats down I put foam pads between the green mat and fushia pink mat, then i continued to form my doily. I adhered this to my white mat, along with the circle and the two sentiments, which i put one off set to give it that shadow effect. I finally finished by adding a double winged butterfly from the collection and pearls in the corners to bring it all together.
Thanks for calling in and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
    X


 

No comments:

Post a Comment