Friday 27 April 2018

Spring posy.

Hi there on this Friday morning. I can't believe it's the end of another week, it's gone so fast... I have one more card to share with you today featuring the paper boutique. I promise I'll move onto something different next week.... maybe some washi tape cards if I get time?
I thought I would decorate the centre circle with a pre die cut lattice sheet I found in my crafty stash, which i cut to a circle the same size as the former. I mounted this onto my circle then i put a frame around it to finish it off, next I layered my decoupage then finally i found a sentiment to tie in with the whole card. I then assembled all the elements onto the doily then onto my base layered card. I hope you have enjoyed looking at these cards this week as much as a have enjoyed making them.
Thank you for all your lovely comments. I love to hear from you, see you next week.
Happy crafting
Love
Sharon
    X





No comments:

Post a Comment