Wednesday 4 April 2018

Birthday Celebrations.

Hi there on this Wednesday morning. I thought I'd share this sue wilson inspired card today featuring the beautiful Lyra die from the talented sue Wilson...
I started with a 8x8in white card base. I applied my first Matt to my card ( deep purple card) with cosmic, the second ( gold card ) and third Matt ( deep purple card ) i raised with foam tape to give it some diminish. I cut the Lyra die from a measured piece of white card and bridged the gap with a piece of rose embossed gold card. I secured this to third matt (deep purple card ) with foam tape... I finished off by adding a row of pearls across the top and bottom, two die cut butterflies with a cream die cut rose in each centre and a birthday sentiment in the corner.. I hope I have inspired you
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
   X





1 comment:

  1. A beautiful, elegant card. Love the layers and the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete