Tuesday 17 November 2015

Woodland fox.

Hi there. Thought I'd share this quick & simple card with you all today. It's a card I have put together with different bits & bobs I have found in my craft stash, which we all have hanging around just waiting to found the right card to put them on.
I started the project firstly with a 15x15cm base card. I embossed, inked and cut a piece of kraft card 14x14cm. Matt onto the base card and cut, ink and emboss a frame 12x12cm. Mount centrally onto the card with foam pads, with a fox stamp ink onto card. (I used one of the leaf backgrounds I had prepared previously from my autunm leaf cards. I thought it might be fun to stamp the fox onto it. ) position it onto the left hand side on foam pads. Glue leaves behind and a button on each leaf.
Stamp just for you on a strip of white card backed onto a strip of black card, tuck under the frame and over at the end, trim with bakers twine. To finish add a friend banner (craft asylum) and there you go the card finished.
Thanks for calling in and join me soon for another card to hopefully inspire you.
Love Sharon xx:-)



8 comments:

  1. Oh thats nice. It has the ability to be a card for a man or woman! I like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right the colour's are quite earthy and would suit either male or female. Sharon x

      Delete
  2. Lovely card. Love your colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Lois. Sharon x

      Delete
  3. Fun card! I love the fox with the pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cara. I thought it lended itself to the woodland theme of the card.. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Sharon! Very creative layout and love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Sharon x

      Delete