Saturday 27 February 2016

Spring burst.

Hi everyone. I thought I'd share 2 simple cards with you today. The rosette flowers were made on the hougie board out of everyone needs a hougie project book and the papers are from a papermania 12x12 paper pack called spring burst which isn't available anymore.
( you may have purchased this when I did, a long time ago. )  I like the combination of the purple, green and orange. I particularly like the starburst paper from the pack which i cut a piece out of to fit on my small card. It beats having to cut all the rays out to piece together, these are the cards below...


Thanks for calling in and crafty hugs.
Love Sharon xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sharon!!!! Did you make the paper turn like that or did you have some paper like that. It is so awesome with that starburst!!! Outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rannah. I had the paper like it and cut it down to size to fit a A6 card.

      Delete