Tuesday 30 June 2015

Exploding Box.

Hi there. Thought i'd share this Exploding Box with you all today. Which i made resently for a friend of my mother in laws to give as a gift for a 90th birthday... I embossed the panels on the top, sides and inside of the box with a tonic embossing folder, the pretty circle die on top of the box and inside is a Nellie snellin die (which l really like) the leaf die is part of a set from Marianne design's the small butterfly die is from sizzix (I embossed the butterflies with the same tonic folder as the panels too) i added paper flowers and pearls to give it an elegant touch... I hope Alma liked it? I was pleased with it myself to say l had never made one before. I always thought they looked so intricate and complicated but I won't be put off again. I am planning my next expolding box soon.






Thanks for popping in to read this post and Happy Crafting!!
Love Sharon xx:-)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful gift. I love the design and the embossing. I've never made an exploding box but will give it some thought. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you lovely comments. I would definitely have a go they are very pretty and make a lovely gift.

      Delete
  2. Soooo pretty!!! Thanks for Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete