Monday 2 April 2018

Enjoy your day.

Hi there on this Monday morning. Woke up today and was greeted with quite heavy snow, but it has soon turned to sleet and I'm sure it won't stick around for to much longer before its gone....what unseasonal weather to end the Easter break. Well moving on here is another card made with craftwork card products...
I started by cutting different plain and patterned Matts and layers for my background with my Gemini with the double stitched rectangles die from sue Wilson. I arranged these onto my card and prepared my tag, threading a ribbon though the top and around the tag. I adhered my base layers and tag to my card with cosmic shimmer glue, whilst it was drying i cut my flowers from the pretty petal die ( sweet dixie ) out of craftwork card mix of papers to match the design. I choose a sentiment and found a wooden embellishment that i thought would look nice in the corner of the tag. I arranged the elements onto my card and adhered them to my card ( i used foam pads for the flowers, tag and cosmic for the wooden embellishment  ) I finished by adding buttons to the flowers and small pearls to fill in around the card....I hope I have inspired you
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
   X



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card...love the paper choices and the tag is awesome.

    ReplyDelete