Friday 3 August 2018

mixed media heart. Beachy

Hi there. Hope you are well and looking for the weekend ahead. I have another mixed media project to share with you today. It's similar to my inspire project heart but I didn't bother to apply any modelling paste to it.
I decided on a beachy theme for this project so first of all i applied a few coats of acrylic pale blue paint and stamped some texture stamps in distress broken china and white acrylic paint. I stamped and embossed on to the project with a viva decor stamp from a seaside collection to add texture to the overall design. I found elements from my crafty stash to compliment the theme, the glass pebbles were a good found. I think they set the under water beach vibe to this project I was trying to represent. I finished by adding pearls and guilding wax to highlight elements on the project. It wasn't very difficult. I kept it very simple and uncluttered and I'm very happy with the way it turned out.
It just shows you when you go out of your comfort zone that you can produce some  different projects.
Thanks for calling in and please join me for more craftyness next time.
Love
Sharon
    X


No comments:

Post a Comment