Monday 30 April 2018

Hello.

Hi there, I'm quite late with my post today... I've been busy over the weekend, but still managed to make a few quick cards to share with you over this week.... I've been having a go at making cards with washi tape. This is the first time I've actually made any cards with washi tape and whilst looking on Pinterest the other day i was inspired by the beautiful cards I saw on there, this card is based on one of the ideas i saw... hope you like it!!
Thanks for calling in and happy crafting!!
Love
Sharon

     X

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I was in school when I started making cards. It was one thing I always liked to do whenever I was sad. It made me feel better, it still does. Now, I make invites for my nephew or niece’s birthday. This year we are booking one of the finest event halls for rent and I am going to make pretty invites again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I hope your special event goes well. X

      Delete