Friday 26 December 2014

Swirly heart card.

Hi there.Happy boxing day, as i am typing this entry it is snowing outside in the uk. Just a day to late... This is a card I made with the free swirly heart embossing folder and stamp set on the front of this months Simple cards and papercraft.This card just shows what the embossing folder can produce,but the stamp is equally as nice.
I embossed the swirly heart in to a different pattern on to a piece of purple coordinations,stuck this on to my card leaving a border.Then I embossed again on to a piece of aqua card,I cut out the heart then stuck this on to my card with foam pads to give it height.I stuck the wooden birdcage inside the heart,embellished with die cut flowers and foliage to coordinate and added a thank you message.
Photo of card
Close up of card
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting love Sharon xxx.

2 comments: