Sunday 10 May 2015

Thank you.

Hiya! Happy Sunday everyone. I thought I'd share another bokeh card with you all today. I used bright colours for this background to give it a cheerful look, because the white circle's were quite pale i decided to add some smaller coloured circles to give it added interest. To finish i stamped my sentiment in black, added a few seqiuns, matted the background onto black cardstock and mounted it on to a A5 card. If you have never tried this technique out before please refer to my previous post...you will love the effect it makes on your cards. I did:-)

Thank you for viewing this post and Happy Crafting
Love Sharon x:-)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and Happy. Thank you for sharing. I like the fact you framed it with the black cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I just love the look of that technique.

    ReplyDelete