Thursday 1 March 2018

Nature at it's best.

Hi there.  Its the first day of spring but you wouldn't think it was, when you see the terrible snowy conditions we are experiencing at the moment, the beast from the east as well and truly hit us, but looking on the positive side it can only get better.
Moving on I would like to share two quick and simple cards with you today.....
1/ The background is distress inks applied to get a seamless blend of colour and then spritzed with water to distress it
 2/ this background is a little different from the first. I applied the ink from off my matt, which I spritzed first.
3/ I used docrafts papermania urban stamps ( Folium and Entomologist ) and stamped the whole image in black ink. I backed my backgrounds onto black card then onto a 15 x10.5cm card (  the card on the left is a little smaller ) with a stamped sentiment
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting!!
Love Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment