Wednesday 28 February 2018

Twist and fold pop up mini album.

Hi there on this Wednesday afternoon. This is the project I thought I'd share with you today. I made it last Mothers day to give to my mother in law for a gift. l thought it would be a nice keepsake to keep all the precious memories of all her grandchildren in it....
Twist and fold cards are very popular at the moment so i decided to make this mini album version of  the card. I followed Helen Griffin's tutorial on YouTube if you go to the Helens website click on YouTube and look for twist and fold pop up mini album. ( click on Helen Griffin's link here ) the paper pad is forever friends Kraft notes.
I think it's a smashing tutorial and worth poping over. It takes a little figureing out, but when completed it is well worth the effect.
Next time on my blog I will share the twist and fold card that I made too.
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting!!
Lots of love
Sharon x





No comments:

Post a Comment