Tuesday 20 March 2018

Male cards

Hi there on this Tuesday morning. I hope you are well and enjoying your day. I thought I'd share a few quick cards with you today.... I must admit i don't make many cards for men. I usually have to go out and buy them at the last minute. I have made a promise to myself i must make more masculine cards. I wonder how long that will last!! Maybe I'll achieve it this year....watch this space.


                                        I thought it would be fun to put wiggle eyes on the
                                        glasses. The bakers twine and wooden button give the
                                        finishing touch.
                                                         
                                       The papers are from a mix and match design pad from                                                        craft sensations by grafix 'It's a men's world' I shall be                                                          using this pad again no doubt, it as some 
                                       lovely nautical papers in it for summer....
                                      Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
                                      Love Sharon
                                               X                                       

2 comments:

  1. I accept these lovely masculine cards. I too don't make many cards for the men. These are really nice. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete