Wednesday 28 March 2018

Friend.

Hi there on this Wednesday morning. I hope you are well and enjoying your day so far. Today I have a simple but effective card to  share with you.. The card base is from a set of dies from tonic studio's ( grand gala bunting set ) it makes this smashing little card shape. I used the same die to cover the card front with patterned paper. The yellow card was cut from the double stitched rectangles and fitted perfectly across my card, the circle is from one of Linda Chapman's die collections and the decoupage was from a reddy sheet. To finish I added glossy accents to the flowers and a sentiment from my stash. I hope I have inspired you too.. I shall no doubt be using this die again in more of my projects.
Thanks for your comments everybody. I love to hear from you.
Please check back for more inspiration and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
   X




No comments:

Post a Comment