Tuesday 13 March 2018

Smile.

Hi there on this Tuesday afternoon. Today a thought I'd share two cards made from the resist technique.
I started with a piece of white card then inked my butterfly stamp up with versamark then stamped it onto the card so it made an impression. I took my drayer and rolled it backwards and forwards on to a multi coloured ink pad making sure my drayer was covered and then inked it onto my card, making a seemless blend across it. The versamark as acted as a resist and left the butterfly impression on the card. I then over stamped onto the butterfly impression, but slightly off set with versamark then  sprinkled mica powder over it and brushed the rest off. this give it a pearlesant look. I finished the cards by decorating with gems and a sentiments....
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting.
  Love
Sharon
     X

2 comments:

  1. I love this technique as well as these beautiful cards. The colors are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, both cards are beautiful! I could not guess the technique you used before I read your post. Great results!
    If you like playing challenges you might be interested in sharing one of this cards in AAA Cards Ombre Challenge
    - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete