Saturday 3 March 2018

acetate card

Hi there on this Saturday morning. I hope you are well and coping with this weather. I think we've had the worst of the snow round our parts, it's still cold but at least the biteing wind as dropped. let's hope we see some nice spring weather soon😊
I looked though my cards yesterday and decided to share a couple of quick makes i made at my craft class...
I used a piece of heat proof acetate and dotted alcohol ink and blending solution all over the rough side then i took a drinking straw and blew onto the ink so the ink dispersed all over to form a pattern... I cut an aperture out of a small card and placed the finished background behind the aperture and secured it with double sided tape. I put a square of card behind that to hind the back of it, so to make it look neater.
To finish I stamped a sentiment  and decorated with a few gems
Thanks for calling in and please leave a comment if you wish.
Love Sharon
X





1 comment: