Thursday 29 March 2018

Fathers day card.

Hi there on this Thursday Morning. I hope you are well and enjoying your day. I thought I'd share this quick father's day card with you today featuring a do crafts train topper sheet, paper from K&Company,  black card , Kraft card, distress green ink and black archival ink for the sentiment ....

 

First for all I backed a piece of black card on to my base card. I cut a piece of the map of the world
Paper to size and adhered it to left hand side of my card. I selected two toppers from theTopper sheet and backed them onto Kraft card. I arranged them onto my card along withThe inked up sentiment and adhered with foam pads to raise the project.
I hope I have inspired you.
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
    X

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic Father's Day card. The map and train looks gorgeous against the black background.

    ReplyDelete