Saturday 10 March 2018

Embossed flower card.

Hi there on this Saturday morning. I thought I'd share this card i made at the craft class I regularly go to... I think this is a lovely stamp especially embossed in white, the background really makes the stamp pop off the page
Firstly I started by inking the background with various coloured inks then I stamped with versamark first and embossed with a white embossing powder then heated it to set. I took the Tim holtz mixed media die and cut it in the bottom right hand corner. I used a stencil to make a pattern in the other corners to give it texture. To finish I cut a a flag shape and stamped the sentiment on to it then backed onto deep purple card then onto my base card..
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting!!
Love Sharon
        X


1 comment:

  1. This card is beautifully created. The colors are gorgeous as well as the design. A very inspiring creation.

    ReplyDelete