Friday 16 March 2018

Jewelled flower card.

Hi there on this Friday morning. I thought I'd share this chloe inspired card with you today. I love all of Chloe's collection's and her cards are so blingy and beautiful...here is my take on a chloe card.
I matted and layered a piece of silver mirri board and then piece of checked card onto  8x8in card.
I stamped 8 of chloe's small jewelled flowers in aqua vellum and then 8 in white vellum in the other style of jewelled flower in the same set with a verasmark then heat embossed with snow blizzard wow embossing powder. I neatly cut them all out.
I adhered the flowers on top of one another with pinflair glue, twisting them slightly so has to see the other flower underneath then i arranged them onto my card. I adhered them down with foam pads to give the flowers diminish. I made a banner shape from white card and heat embossed happy birthday in the centre with snow blizzard. I took a quickie glue pen and also went round the edges and heat embossed with the snow blizzard. I tooked the banner under the wreath  and curved it to give it movement. I decorated a jewelled ribbon slider with aqua ribbon and put aqua gems in the centre's of the flowers.  I hope I have inspired you.
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting
Love Sharon
       X



No comments:

Post a Comment