Saturday 17 March 2018

Bouncing brayer technique

Hi there on this Saturday afternoon. I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. I thought I'd share this technique that you don't see very often. When I first did this I really enjoyed it and eventually mastered the technique after a lot of bouncing. The backgrounds all look individual and are prefect for sunsets...
I started by loading my brayer up with ink, choosing one end of my brayer as my starting point ( in this case i started in the bottom right hand corner )  l rotated my card as I went, bouncing until all the white space on my card had been covered  ( if you prefer to leave more white space bounce less ) I have more backgrounds to share with you in future posts....
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting!
Love Sharon
       X

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! You more than perfected it girl!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful inky background that really makes the stamped image pop! Love! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete