Thursday 8 March 2018

Chrysanthemum.

Hi there on this Thursday morning my card today is slightly mixed media, using modeling paste though a stencil....
I started by placing the stencil onto my white card, using a spatula of some sort. I carefully spread the paste though the stencil, checking i hadn't missed any of the design, if you happen to miss some of the design just fill it in with extra paste. I slowly took the stencil off, has not to disturb it to much, then washed the stencil under the tap, leave to air dry. (I give it over night to dry ) then i layed the stencil back over the design and inked though with several colours to give it a graduated look.
I took a stripe of vellum and stamped a sentiment to one side then folded it round the sides of the card. I then wrapped bakers twine round the card twice and tried with a bow.
With my finished topper ready I back it onto yellow card and then onto a Kraft base card...
Hope you like it.
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting.
Love Sharon
       X


1 comment: