Tuesday 13 February 2018

Shimmer all the way.

Hi there. Here is a technique i have visited time and time again so be prepared to get inky fingers with this one. I made these backgrounds with cosmic shimmer mist a while back and made them into cards as you see below. I happened to saw Julia watts use the same product a few weeks a go and i couldn't resist getting my mists out again and getting messy with some more backgrounds which I will share with you on another post.
I started by priming my comic shimmer mister's by tapping them on my hand to disperse the mica inside, then I sprayed my card with two colours from the range ( blue lime and bilberry crush ) they will emerge to give a lovely effect on your card and the mica gives it extra shimmer on the surface. when completely dry stamp your image with versa mark and then emboss with embossing powder and heat ( I used gold embossing powder ) I cut the card to the size of my projects and Matt and layered on to my base card's. I added a stamped sentiment to finish. Here are the finished cards.....
Lots of love
Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment