Tuesday 27 February 2018

Daisy Delight.

Hi there on this Tuesday Morning. I thought I'd have a change today and share this pretty die-cut card with you. I made this card with the new dies from Lynda Chapman On this particular wreath die from lynda's new collection the flowers stay in the card and when pushed out, look fabulous. I like the idea of paper piecing the leave's back in too ( l would use a contrasting colour ) i also used Sue Wilson's double stitched rectangles for the narrow frame, because my dies are rectangle and my card is square i got round it by cutting stripes to fit my square card. I put a flower in each corner to hide the messy joins, the sentiment is from tonic studio's ( it looks nice if you drop shadow it too ). I really like the lemon and cream together it looks so fresh it reminds me that spring is just around the corner. The finished overall card size is 8ins square. I hope I have inspired you a little.
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting!!
Lots of love
Sharon
    X

No comments:

Post a Comment