Wednesday 21 February 2018

Fairy wishes.

Hi there. I hope you are well on this Wednesday morning. I thought I'd share this card today featuring the backgrounds i made with the cosmic shimmer inks. I featured this technique in my post 'shimmer all the way' but this time i decided to make two cards the same, other than i used black archival ink on the first background and black embossing powder on the second  background. There isn't a great difference in the way they turned out, other than the embossed card is deeper in colour and is very glossy, but it depends on the look you like and what project you happen to be doing at the time, but I personally liked the inked one because it turned out better. The finished overall size is 15 inches square. I think that's it for now.
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting!
Love
Sharon x                                                    black ink

Embossed 

1 comment:

  1. Love these fantasy backgrounds, goes so well with the images x

    ReplyDelete