Monday 19 February 2018

Brusho background card.

Hi there. I hope you are well on this Monday morning. I thought i would share another  brusho card with you, as promised in my last post... This card below was made by the sprinkling techinque as in my last entry.
First of all I Stamped my prepared background with a big butterfly stamp with versamark and sprinkled white embossing powder over the sticky versamark and heat set it with my heat gun. l repeated this until the card was covered, but with a smaller butterfly stamp, then trimmed to size and distressed the edges with broken China distress ink. I matted onto deep purple card, then onto my base card. To finish i stamped the sentiments onto the grand gala bunting from tonic studio's, the finished overall card is 15 inches square. I hope I have inspired you.
Please comment if you wish and happy crafting!
Lots of love
Sharon x

1 comment: