Friday 16 February 2018

Brusho background.

Hi there. Brusho's are my favourite product at the moment. It's a highly pigmented water-colour crystal and when sprinkled onto card covered with water, bursts of vibrant colour explode everywhere to leave a colourful background....... There are so many different techniques you can try with this amazing product. I will be experimenting with these at a later date, but I have used the easy sprinkle techinque mentioned.
I should just mention about the pots they come in, it would be wise to poke a hole in the top with a push pin, to allow the crystals to sprinkle out in a controlled manner. The colours I have chosen for my background are brilliant red, leaf green and lemon. The dies I have used are Sue Wilson's checkerboard border, which doubles up as a daisy, which I have used it for on this project and the double stitched rectangles for the frame and faux ribbon strip. Hope you like my brusho sprinkle technique background card...
Lots of love
Sharon
   X

1 comment: