Sunday 25 February 2018

Oriental chic.

Hi there. I hope you are well on this Sunday Morning. I would like to share a card with you  featuring the acrylic block technique, which I have shared previously with you before. It's such a easy technique and produces really quick results. I never get tried of making cards with this technique, each card never looks the same. I have done this technique that many times before, that you forget that their are new viewer's looking in, so for those of you how are not familiar with this technique i shall give you a quick explanation on what I did.
First of all choose the right size acrylic block for your card base then stamp directly onto the block with distress inks, ( broken China,  mustard seed and barn door ) spritz water with a spray bottle or sprinkle water onto your fingers and flick onto your ink covered block , then stamp onto the card, lift off and there is your background to stamp on. I used smooth white cardstock but i have used water colour cardstock and it looks equally as good. I stamped my stamps onto the card in archival black ink and coloured in the image with promarkers and added a sentiment. Have a go at this easy technique and you will achieve lovely results every time.
Please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting!
Love Sharon
      X



1 comment: