Saturday 10 February 2018

Botanical bliss.

Hi There. Last year l bought a starter papercraft kit in the sale from hobbycraft. I give myself a challenge to use most of the items in the kit to make my cards with and to show you don't need lots of crafty stash to have fun... it's also great for beginner's that are just starting out on the cardmaking journey and to maybe give it a go first before they decide if they like it or not. I definitely got the bug! My inspiration for these cards have come from stamp'in up projects and the way they use lots of bakers twine to embellish. I have used most of the items in the kit apart from the inks, which i will use in other project's and I still have lots left over. What good value! Here are the cards...l hope they inspire you!
Lots of love
Sharon x




No comments:

Post a Comment