Friday 6 March 2015

Owl family and Celtic card.

Hi there, hope everybody is fine this Friday afternoon. I hav'nt posted any cards this week because i've been quite busy so hav'nt had the time to make one single card (boohoo!) So this afternoon with a little time on my hands i thought i'd finish a few cards off so today I would like to share two cards with you.

The first card is of a cute owl family from joanna Sheen's Signature dies. set in an embossed inked frame the background is cut from a die-cut machine and backed on to vellum, then decorated with two inked feathers, flower button's, bow and a sentiment.

My second card looks quite Celtic. I used the wrought iron D-lites die from spellbinders for the four corners, a border stamp to fill in the blank space's in between. I used my square nesting dies for the centre piece giving it dimension with foam pads. And finally l used four pearls and a stamped sentiment to finish.

Hope you like them!



Thank you for stopping by to read these posts, please feel free to leave a comment, I would appreciate your input.

Happy crafting to you all

Love Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment