Thursday 26 March 2015

Easter Basket.

Hi there, I wanted to share another Easter card with you all today. It's a traditional inspired Easter egg basket with all the colours of spring time.
I started with a 6x6in square scallop white card, I firstly matted and layered a piece of orange coordinations. (14x14cm) then a piece of embossed pale pink card, (7x14cm) I cut 2 banners out of yellow coordinations and stamped Happy Easter onto the long banner then adhere to my card, I cut a white circle and purple scallop circle with my nesting dies, to give it dimension I used foam pads to adhere the two together. I cut the basket and eggs out of complimentry card, adhere them to my prepared scallop circle and fix to card. I finally finished with a bow and some die cut flowers (tattered lace) with craftwork card candy centres ( the candies were plain so I coloured them with promarkers to match the colours in the card.) And that's the card finished.

Thank you for stopping by to read this post and see you soon.
Love Sharon xxx.



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card design!! I love the scalloped edges and the Easter basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments Lisa

    ReplyDelete