Friday 20 March 2015

crafty capers.

Hi, Hope everybody is well this Friday morning. Did you see the partial eclipse, it was overcast but we managed to view it though my husband's welding mask, it's something you don't see everyday isn't it. It was quite spectacular...

Moving on it's that time of year again, you're guessed it, it's the hobbycrafts show at Birmingham. I went yesterday with Eileen and we had a fabulous time there. I was lucky enough to get a seat on the craft asylum free workshop. I just love the quality of the papers, they are so on trend. The make was a lovely Easter treat box, using the Big shot plus starter kit along with the 6x6  beautiful meadow sweet & home sweet papers designed by the talented Debi potter...
I just couldn't resist sharing this with you. This is my first go at a workshop and I was quite pleased with the end result. I really enjoyed making it and I would definitely have another a go at something else next year...

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon.

Love Sharon xxx.




No comments:

Post a Comment