Friday 27 February 2015

floral celebration cake.

Hello there, this is my new creation for today. Another quick and easy card with little effort. I think sometimes the simplest cards are the most effective and less time consuming.
This card came about when I was looking though all my die cuts. I came across a piece of pink card I had edged with one of the elements from the corture collection die set. I descided to mat this on to a pink tent card, then I cut and debossed a piece of decorative card from a hunkydory pack and matted this to my card.
I finished my card with a foiled die cut sentiment and 2 dimensional butterflies. How easy is what!

Hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by to read this post and Happy Crafting                                                Love Sharon xxx



4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon. I think this card is lovely and perfect for a Mothers Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eileen, love Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I absolutely love the die you used on the pink and the sentiment. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome christina, thank you for your lovely comments, i'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete