Monday 9 March 2015

spring blooms.

Hello everybody, l wanted to share this card with you this Monday afternoon.
Now we're moving away from winter and we're heading in to spring I thought I'd make a simple spring time card.
I started with a A6 white card blank.I cut a piece of striped paper measuring 3cmx10.5cm, then machine stitched across the long side's and inked around all the edge's with tattered rose detress ink. I cut two length's of coloured craft wire and twisted it around a pencil, flattened it out and then pull out like a cork screw to form the stems. I cut some flowers from a Marianne die and stuck them together, then l arranged all my elements on to my card and stuck down with foam pads.
To finish I decorated the centres of the flowers with a button and a craftwork cards sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to read this post and Happy Crafting.

Love Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment