Sunday 1 February 2015

Victorian Gentleman card.

Hi there. Thought I'd show you my new creation for today. I don't normally make many male birthday cards, so this year i'm determined to make a special effort to make more, instead of going out and buying them because i have left it to late, it seems a waste when I have the materials to make them myself with a little more early preparation on my part.
This card was made with a selection of different topper sheet's from Kanban, the background was embossed with the pocket watches by Tim Hotz and enhanced with gold and silver gilding wax. The rest l added as I went along as you can see from the finished card...
I really like the natural look of this card and the gentleman looks very dapper...

Thank you for viewing this page and please feel free to leave a comment.

                                               Happy Crafting love Sharon xxx






2 comments:

  1. I love kanban have lots of stuff let me the way you made this card.cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad you like it, I enjoyed making it.

    ReplyDelete