Wednesday 18 February 2015

Birds on a branch.

Hello there,thought I'd share this quick card with you today.
I started with a A5 white card blank and matted a piece of gold mirri card on to it. Then I embossed a piece of beige card with a A6 bird embossing folder (I repeated the pattern to make the design wider) then did the same with a piece of brown card but used a A6 bark embossing folder to tie in with the natural look. I cut these to different widths glueing them to my card then covered the edge with a kanban swirly banner to disguise the join. I cut 2 more swirly banner's at different length's and glued down on to my card.
I found some wooden flowers and buttons in my crafty stash and thought they would look nice on top of the borders to finish them off
To finish I added a kanban sentiment.

Thank you for viewing this page and Happy Crafting.
Love Sharon xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment