Friday 25 January 2019

Corner pop-up card.

Hi there on this very dull Friday afternoon. I have 2 cards to share with you today featuring the hobby house collection Hopeful which i was working on last time. I wanted to do a different card fold for my next project so I looked on pinerest to found some ideas and came across this corner pop up card.
If you would like to have a go at this card Click here. The instructions are easy to follow and well worth a visit.
I used all the tiny scraps of card for the first project because i didn't realise it was going to fold into such a small card so i made another larger one from a 12×12in sheet of card which worked well enabling me to put a topper on.
I hope you like the cards.
Next time I will share another folded card with you using the same collection.



Small corner pop-up card.








Until next time.
Love
Sharon
    X


2 comments: