Sunday 8 February 2015

Button heart card.

Hello there, thought I'd share this card with you today.
It's a pretty button heart card.







The inspiration for this card came from a craft magazine, the heart is similar but the design is my own.
I firstly started the card with a 15cm square white card blank. I covered the entire card with kraft card then I cut a piece of pink candy strip card at 14 cm square and layered on top. I cut a heart from the Tonic affections insert die set from a piece of pink tartan card, inked around the edges and added the buttons.
I cut a piece of kraft card 10.5cm square stamped a sentiment in the corner and wrapped a piece of ribbon than lace around it.I attached this to my card with foam pads and added my button heart to finish.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon

Love Sharon
       XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon what a beautiful card I love the colours and the design is wonderful.
    Thank you for your kind comments on card cards.
    At the minute I cant follow your blog as ive been band from google till Friday as someone reported my cards as offensive.
    But I will pop in everyday to see if you have new cards.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments Debs. Sorry to hear you have been banned that's awful. l hav'nt had the time to put new cards on yet but soon will. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete