Tuesday 27 January 2015

Valentines card



Hi there thought I'd I'd share this card with you today.It's a Valentine's card made with the beautiful rose embossing folder from tattered lace, they make such a deep impression and look fantastic on pearlized card. This card would suit any special occasion, whether it be for a wedding or anniversary just change the colour and sentiment.
I firstly started the card with a 8x8in scallop base, then embossed a piece of white pearlized with the rose embossing folder. I matted this on to red card and stuck this down on my card base.I then embossed the rose border, cut it in to a strip and backed it on to red card.
I then cut all my hearts out of the Tonic Studio's first crush affections insert dies
I positioned the border strip roughly 3 quarters down my card on foam pads and tucked the 3 small heart's underneath it.
Finally i overlapped the 2 larger hearts on foam pads and embellished with a bow, key and a sentiment.
       

 
             Thank you for taking the time to read this post and Happy Crafting

                                                          Love Sharon xxx

       
                                           











No comments:

Post a Comment