Friday 18 January 2019

Hopeful.

Hi there wishing you a very late Happy new year to you all. I thought I'd go for something easy to ease myself back into crafting again...so I chose to get my crafting juices flowing with this cute card making kit from Hobby House which I purchased last year called Hopeful, the topper sheet, patterned card and gorgeous embellishments make this a beautiful collection.
A inspirational ideas sheet is provided in the kit which I found really handy but you can use the kit to fuel your own imagination to make different projects which I will share with you as I go along.
I have used some of my own craft stash but most of it is from the kit.
Hope you enjoy looking at my cards l love to share all my ideas.





Until the next time.
Love
Sharon
      X

No comments:

Post a Comment