Saturday 14 February 2015

feather card.

Hi there, thought I'd share this card with you today.
I used the free feather embossing die that came with Simply Cards & Papercraft and the feather stamp & mask free with Simple Homemade. I can see using the feather for lots of project's and it's bang on trend.
I started my card by cutting a piece of pearlized to a 15cm square card then i cut the  front out with Tonic Studio's indulgence base die. I backed the inside front with a piece of acetate to give it extra strength.
I stamped a sentiment from the free stamp set on to a circle and placed in the centre of my card with foam pads. I then stamped 6 feathers with distress inks two in each colour and cut out with the feather die, arrange them around the circle like a wreath and mount on to foam pads. Lastly I embellished with tiny coloured stars to reflect the stars on the sentiment.

Hope you like it !

Thank you for viewing this post and feel free to comment if you wish.

Love Sharon xxx
 




2 comments:

  1. Good idea I have that die and one behind lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete