Saturday 17 January 2015

Ivy leaf card.

 Hi there, thought I'd share this card with you. This Ivy leaf stamp is quite a useful stamp to have.It can be used as a stand alone image on a card, or cut out with flowers,and it would equally look nice on a Christmas card.
  I firstly inked up my card with distress inks,blending the colours together (peeled paint and crushed olive)  I used the inside of a cereal packet, it works just as well as chipboard and it costs less. I then spritzed the card with water to give it a weathered look and repeated both stages again.(Give it time to dry between stages)  I stamped the Ivy leaf randomly all over the card in the same inks
  I then used a square nesting die to cut my finished leafy pattern out and then inked the edges with black ink which was matted on to brown cardstock. Then on to cream cardstock.  (Repeat 3 more times)
  I matted a square of black cardstock on to my card base. then stuck my prepared squares on to it.
  finally I finished the card with a stamped message and embellished with a button and twine.
                                      Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting.
                                                       
                                                                Love Sharon xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment